“Official Reveal!: The mysterious Feesh Tank Circus of Gratitude
As Empress_Pyra tells the full story along with StormyLaura’s launch party video construction screenshots, community invitation and vision for things going forward.”
“It all started with Feesh”.
I had the idea to build a *Feesh games arena
(*A term coined by Vechs and players of his super hostile maps to describe the Minecraft mob known as silverfish).
Throughout Vechs’ maps, videos, collaborative streams and digital content the silverfish has been an iconic symbol of Vechs’ community fanbase and creative identity. Playing on Super hostile online I was so excited to learn he had granted us circle stone monster blocks which spawns in the little bugs. I also had another mission: to create something that represented a collective appreciation and gratitude to Vechs for all the hard work he has put in to make a world we all participate in enjoyable. In the video below StormyLaura recorded a long episode where some of the builders and material gatherers reveal the project to Vechs followed by a party in true S.H.O style. The episode is quite long but shows how to get to the build and how to use and explore it.
When you make your way there here is a list of interesting, fun or important thing you can look at or do.
1. Read the Welcome book for vision, lore, and directions
2. Familiarize yourself with the donation drive that will help to maintain the circus
3. Visit the Circuses second floor and basement attractions, these include:
-The Airship with a book of each song record and it’s length, to organize timed rounds.
-Gift Shop, Cafe and concession stands.
-The Basement for surreal scene balconies.
4. Before a round, visit the change rooms below each Sentinel statue and utilize the personal storage, armor, and weapons available for solo or team rounds.
5. Find the chest of wood and leave your message of gratitude along the yellow block road.
6. Find and read the ‘pillars of’.
7. Keep exploring.
8. Share your texture packs screenshots, insights or victories to this post.
9. Enjoy your time!